Steinecker - Software Developer (m/w/d)* C#
- Communicating working hours
Is brewing your passion? It is ours as well!
For more than 145 years, the name Steinecker has been synonymous with brewing technology and has been known worldwide as a strong brand. From lateral entrants to traditional medium-sized breweries and large brewing groups, we supply the international brewing industry with systems and solutions for beer production. Since April 2021, the Steinecker GmbH has been a 100% subsidiary of the Krones group.
- Development of software applications and modules for process control systems
- Software development in C# and .NET Framework, and T-SQL for 24/7 available systems
- Specifications and documentation
- Close collaboration with IT and PLC development teams
- Training as IT specialist, degree in computer science or comparable qualifications
- Extensive software development skills, ideally in C# and .NET-Framework
- Good grasp of Visual Studio
- Experience with Windows Presentation Foundation and XAML
- Basic experience of version control (ideally GIT)
- Knowledge of database/database programming with MS SQL server is desirable
- Ability to rapidly understand existing software and new situations and issues
- Strong teamworking and communication skills
- Willingness to learn about new technological developments
- Personal initiative, commitment, flexibility and a sense of responsibility
- Good spoken and written English
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now!
Any other questions? For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, Tel. 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.