System Logistics - Maintenance- and Service Engineer (m/w/d)*
- outside of Germany
- Communicating working hours
Originally founded as the intralogistics division of SYSKRON, we have been an independent, 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group since mid-2019 under the SYSTEM LOGISTICS brand.
In our worldwide group of companies, we implement holistic intralogistics solutions for the beverage and food industry. We support our customers from planning and project management to implementation and service.
We are an intralogistics company and looking for a service engineer to help serve our clients. You are responsible for the assistance of the automated warehouse of a well-known customer in Pilsen (CZ).
In multi-shift operation, you will carry our maintenance, inspections and troubleshooting in coordination with the customer to ensure the highest possible system availability.
- Monitoring, maintenance and control of the control systems for intralogistics systems
- Execution of maintenance, inspections and necessary repairs
- Preventive maintenance, to avoid potential outages
- Recording and documentation of faults in our internal knowledge database
- Readiness to work in shifts for a defined period of time
- On-site work at our customer in Pilsen (CZ) for a period of 12 months
- Supervision and support of our customer in the production operation as well as professional guidance
- Full-time, limited to 1 year with the option to convert the contract into an open-ended contract
- Graduation as an electronics technician for automation technology, industrial engineering or mechatronic or relevant professional experience in comparable fields
- First professional experience as a service or maintenance technician is an advantage
- High communication skills and service-oriented way of working
- Responsible and solution-oriented work
- Independent work as well as strong team skills and reliability and flexibility
- Readiness to work in shifts including night duty for a defined period of time
- Good knowledge of German and English (Czech would be advantageous)
We could arouse your interest? Then apply!
Do you have any questions? For further information please contact Christina Steger, Tel. +49 9431 79 857-1215.
To enable us to process your application efficiently and promptly, please use our online form.
* For reasons of better legibility, we do not use gender-specific language forms at the same time. Our call for applications is open to all interested parties