Intern / Working Student - Artificial Intelligence
- Regensburg (Maximilianstraße)
- Communicating working hours, Part-time, Full-time
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as an Intern / Working Student - Artificial Intelligence!
- You work with the team within the development of AI Models and tools for machine control tasks.
- You contribute to development of ML applications for monitoring and diagnosis of filling and packaging machines and lines.
- You help to create tools and systems for an AI/ML lifecycle.
- You work within the cloud as well as edge device level.
- You are studying industrial engineering, information science, mathematics, physics or are enrolled in a comparable course of study.
- You are already in the second half of your bachelor's studies or in your master's studies.
- You are familiar with python and have first experiences with aws services.
- Ideally you have already worked with collaborative code development software like Git and have knowledge of statistics, data analytics, modelling and particularly ML/AI.
- Your work is characterized by your analytical and solution-oriented way of thinking.
- You work independently as well as goal- and result-oriented.
- You enjoy working in a team and have excellent communication skills.
- You are business fluent in either German or English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.