Software Architect (m/f/d)* (C# / .net) HMI Platform
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg), Germany
Others do their job. We are on a mission: We want to lead the food and beverage industry into a digital future – with solutions that not only promise the digital transformation, but consistently think it through to the end.
Your eyes light up when it comes to digitalization or automation? You want to make a difference in the world? And for that you are looking for people who share your passion? Then the Krones.digital community is the right place for you!
- Conception and development of HMI (machine visualisation) software architectures with a focus on the HMI platform (operating system, HMI tooling and IT security)
- Significant collaboration on the future machine visualisation software architecture
- Group-wide point of contact for IT security in the field of HMI
- Ensuring the IT security requirements in the near-production environment
- Ensuring software quality by regular architecture and code reviews
- Close cooperation with software development teams and product owners
- Compilation of documentations, e.g. function, interface, system and operational sequence descriptions
- Completed studies (engineering science, STEM) or comparable vocational training
- Relevant professional experience in building up extensive software architectures and development of application platforms
- Profound knowledge in .Net Framework and C#
- Very good knowledge in software engineering methods, agile software development (Scrum) and in the implementation of IT security requirements
- Sound knowledge about IT infrastructure, Windows operating systems, IT security and network technology
- Confident handling of tools, e.g. Visual Studio, Git and Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge of industrial software is advantageous
- Knowledge of cloud technologies is desirable
- Analytical ability, target orientation, motivation and structured, sustainable way of working
- High level of capacity for teamwork and self-motivation
- Very good spoken and written English
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Christina Bauer, phone 09401 70-1573. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.