Software Developer (m/f/d)* (C# / .net) HMI Application/Tooling
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
Others do their job. We are on a mission: We want to lead the food and beverage industry into a digital future – with solutions that not only promise the digital transformation, but consistently think it through to the end.
Your eyes light up when it comes to digitalization or automation? You want to make a difference in the world? And for that you are looking for people who share your passion? Then the Krones.digital community is the right place for you!
- Development of HMI (machine visualisation) software with a focus on HMI application/tooling
- Conception, implementation and testing of advanced WPF applications in near-production environments
- Working in an agile development team
- Ensuring software quality by regular architecture and code reviews
- Cooperation with software architects, product owners and international development teams
- Completed studies (engineering science, STEM) or comparable vocational training
- Sound knowledge in .Net Framework, C# and WPF
- Knowledge in software engineering methods and agile software development (Scrum)
- Confident handling of tools, e.g. Visual Studio, Git and Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies is desirable
- Knowledge of industrial software is advantageous
- Analytical ability, target orientation and structured, sustainable way of working
- High level of capacity for teamwork and self-motivation
- Good spoken and written English
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.