Krones Mex - Service Technician Trainee /International Operation Services
- Mexico City, Mexico
The Krones Group, headquartered in Neutraubling, Germany, plans, develops, and manufactures machines and complete lines for the fields of process technology, bottling, canning and packaging, plus intralogistics and recycling.
Krones’ success is based on a few crucial strategies: specialized knowledge of mechanical engineering and its customers’ sectoral needs, a technical lead in its chosen field, thanks to continuingly high expenditure on research and development, a manufacturing operation using state-of-the-art equipment to stringent standards of qualitative excellence, plus globalized 24/7 service support, all backed up by a highly qualified and enthusiastically motivated workforce. More than 5,000 patents granted and pending evidence the company’s innovatory potential.
Would you like to be part of an internationally renowned engineer group, support customers under the guidance of an experienced technician and learn, aiding in the area of operation service?
Join our team in Krones Mexico!
- To perform job training on and preparation for the assembly and commissioning of Krones machinery
- To perform job training on and preparation for the maintenance and the overhaul of individual Krones machines
- To perform job training on and preparation for the independent trouble-shooting on individual Krones machines
- To perform job training on and preparation for set-up and commissioning of Krones lines on site under the guidance of an experienced service technician or a site manager
- Perform the day-to-day total productive maintenance to ensure that machinery is maintained in an effective, up to date accurate manner
- Communicate/interact with the client, technicians and the office to ensure flow of projects and customer requirements
- Fault find in a logical and professional manner
- Attend to breakdowns telephonically and physically
- Engineering graduate with 1 to 2 years of service experience in a similar industry or similar role as service engineering as an intern or professional training
- Strong Technical Problem-Solving Capabilities
- Process and structural knowledge
- Residence in Mexico (within any state or city of the country)
- Very good Spanish language skills
- A good team player
- Excellent customer orientation skills
- Time and self-management
- Coordination and organizational skills
- Excellent Communication skills, fluent in English
- Learning aptitude
- Basic knowledge of MS office applications
- Valid driving license
- No obstacles in travelling in extended periods
- VISA / Passport (desirable)
Did we catch your interest? Then apply! A challenging area of responsibility in a Krones Mexico´s team with attractive general conditions is what we offer.
We wait for your application! Please send your CV and any job request-related document to Rocio Valdez, responsible for the HR Department (firstname.lastname@example.org), and feel free to ask any question regarding this application.