Head (m/f/d)* of Global IT Applications - Finance & Sales
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
Digitalization? For Krones this is not just abstract hype. It is our reality – and we live it out both in our normal working day and in our product world. For, on the one hand, we are presented with the daily challenge of supplying over 16,500 employees worldwide with viable IT. On the other, we develop innovative solutions and strategies for our customers from the international food and beverage industries to prepare them for their digital transformation.
Would you like to help design the IT environment of an international technological group? Come and support us!
- Planning, implementation and operation of the global commercial systems and subsystems for the divisions
- FI/CO (global finance and controlling processes)
- CRM (sales processes)
- LCS (global after-sales processes)
- Including development services in the relevant subject area
- Planning and control of department resources for the company and projects in your own area of responsibility
- Control of external service providers for supplying IT services (company/projects) in your own area of responsibility
- Coordination and interaction with other specialist and IM departments regarding IT integration
- Active (IT) cost management
- Planning, control and co-ordination of the IM SAP department in India
- Setting up and examination of new Trend IT Technologies (PoC, prototypes etc.)
- Planning, implementation and control of SAP WF and PI/PO Resources
- Degree in (Commercial) Information Technology or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in the IT department of a manufacturing company including well-founded knowledge of business processes
- Several years of disciplinary leadership experience
- Wide professional knowledge of information technology, in particular ERP
- At least a basic knowledge of ITIL
- Wide-ranging experience in IT project management
- Experience with agile project and requirements management methods
- High leadership and decision-making expertise
- The ability to think and act with a holistic, inter-divisional mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work together effectively with teams in the entire company
- High degree of personal initiative
- Structured, systematic, goal-oriented and responsible working manner
- Very good spoken and written German and English
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.