Consultant (m/f/d)* for Transfer Pricing, part-time
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
Are you looking for an exciting field of activity in a multifaceted company? You will find just what you are looking for at Krones: As a technological group, we equip the food and beverage industry with everything it needs to create value. Krones systems and solutions are in use all over the world – where they contribute to the production of innumerable consumer items that enrich the life of millions of people each day.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Further development of the subject area from a business-management (e.g. allocation of earnings, weak areas) and legal viewpoint (e.g. contractual arrangements, compliance)
- Creation of directives and documentation in the Krones Group
- Controlling of the internal transfer prices (e.g. Adherence to contracts and guidelines, SAP system settings, benchmarking)
- Accompanying national and international audits, defending group interests
- Conducting projects in the transfer price division in the Krones Group
- Collaboration in the conducting and documentation of inter-company settlements
- Supporting the department in other tax-related issues
- A degree in commerce or comparable qualification
- Experience as a tax consultant advantageous
- Several years of professional experience of which the majority was in an industrial enterprise or a major consulting firm with an international orientation and a practical link to the topic of company transfer pricing
- In-depth knowledge of international tax laws and OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines
- Independence, personal initiative and resilience
- Confident use of MS Office (in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- SAP knowledge preferable
- Business fluency in both spoken and written English and German
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.