System Administrator (m/f/d)* with a Focus on Cyber Security
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
Digitalization? For Krones this is not just abstract hype. It is our reality – and we live it out both in our normal working day and in our product world. For, on the one hand, we are presented with the daily challenge of supplying over 16,500 employees worldwide with viable IT. On the other, we develop innovative solutions and strategies for our customers from the international food and beverage industries to prepare them for their digital transformation.
Would you like to help design the IT environment of an international technological group? Come and support us!
- Preventative protection of information and communication systems against attack
- Monitoring of IT systems specifically in the server/storage/network environment, both on-premises and in the cloud
- Identification and analysis of relevant threats
- Independent planning, conceptual design and implementation of protective measures
- Reactive tackling of security incidents
- Presentation of results from proactive and reactive measures
- Securing evidence
- Degree in Information Technology, ideally majoring in IT security
- Alternatively: Comparable education with relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of current trends and tactics for cyber attacks using relevant job experience preferable
- Knowledge of technical and legal framework conditions in the field of cyber security
- Deep understanding of ICT technologies, architectures and cloud technologies and the ability to develop and expand on them
- Knowledge of security systems
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, infrastructures, authentication protocols, anomaly detection systems and network topics
- Excellent communication and team spirit
- Independent and goal-oriented working manner
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Good spoken and written German and English
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.