Service Engineer (m/f/d)* for Automation - Field of Cleaning Technology, Product Treatment & PET Recycling
Around the world with a spanner? For our service team this is a part of everyday life. Krones technology is used by food and beverage manufacturers in more than 190 countries. This is why, for the installation, commissioning and support of our customers’ systems, we are looking for: Tinkerers who are fond of travelling, dare to try out something new and do not shy away from tackling tricky jobs with determination.
Do you recognise yourself here? Then come and join our team!
- Installation including the function and process commissioning of KRONES machines and lines from the Cleaning, Product Treatment Technology and PET Recycling divisions
- Troubleshooting and fault removal, maintenance work and overhauling of the afore-mentioned machinery
- Programming of industrial control systems and interfaces between KRONES machines and lines (preferably TIA Portal, Rockwell RS Logix 5000, Siemens Step 5 and Step 7)
- Starting up of HMI systems such as ZenOn or Viswin
- Starting up and troubleshooting of bus systems such as AS-Interface, Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet, Powerlink, CANBus
- Commissioning and troubleshooting of frequency and servo inverters, for example the Danfoss FC series, SEW Movidrive and Movigear, B&R Acopos
- Parameterisation of camera systems and interfaces between the KRONES machines and third-party systems
- Flexible implementation of customer requests; adjustment and optimisation of applied technologies
- Collaboration with our specialists in the design and process technology divisions
- Instructing operating and line personnel
- Completed apprenticeship as an electronics specialist for electrical energy equipment or a comparable field, further education to become a master engineer or technician preferable
- Several years of professional experience in a relevant position
- Knowledge of TIA Portal and Simatic Manager Step 7 required; RS Logix 5000 and Step 5 preferable
- Can work very well and confidently with programmable logic controllers
- Can work independently
- Resilience and great willingness to learn
- Good spoken and written English
- High level of commitment and mobility (no need to change your place of residence)
- Very great willingness to travel all over the world
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Kathrin Atzhorn, phone 09401 70-2412. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.