Service Technician (m/f/d)* for Automation
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
Food and beverages are manufactured and packed with Krones technology worldwide. This is only possible thanks to our service team which installs, commissions and looks after the systems in over 150 countries.
Are international deployments, job diversity and attractive basic conditions what you are looking for? Then come and join our team!
- Installation including the function and process commissioning and overhaul of KRONES machines and lines
- Troubleshooting and fault correction, maintenance work
- Programming of industrial control systems and interfaces between KRONES machines and lines
- Starting up of HMI systems such as ZenOn or Viswin
- Starting up of process control systems and networking of KRONES machines and lines
- Starting up and troubleshooting of bus systems such as AS-Interface, Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet, Powerlink, CANBus
- Commissioning and troubleshooting of frequency and servo inverters, for example the Danfoss FC series, SEW Movidrive and Movigear, B&R Acopos
- Parameterisation of camera systems and interfaces between the KRONES machines and third-party systems
- Flexible implementation of customer requests, adjustment and optimisation of applied technologies
- Communication with our specialists in the factories
- Instructing operating and line personnel
- Well-founded apprenticeship as a skilled worker with work experience as an electronics or mechatronics engineer, ideally with further education to technician or master engineer level
- Alternatively, a degree in electrical engineering or automation technology
- Certified electrician absolutely required
- Professional experience in a field service environment preferable
- Experience in programming with Siemens S7, TIA and/or Allen Bradley ControlLogix
- Resilient, convincing personality with a strong customer and team orientation
- Independent working manner and enjoyment in collaborating in global teams
- Very good spoken and written German and English
- Very great willingness to travel all over the world (approximately 90%)
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Kathrin Atzhorn, phone 09401 70-2412. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.