Service Engineer (m/f/d)* for Mechanical Components - Field of Cleaning Technology, Product Treatment & PET Recycling
Around the world with a spanner? For our service team this is a part of everyday life. Krones technology is used by food and beverage manufacturers in more than 190 countries. This is why, for the installation, commissioning and support of our customers’ systems, we are looking for: Tinkerers who are fond of travelling, dare to try out something new and do not shy away from tackling tricky jobs with determination.
Do you recognise yourself here? Then come and join our team!
- Installation, commissioning and troubleshooting of KRONES machines from the Cleaning, Product Treatment Technology and PET Recycling divisions
- Maintenance and overhaul of individual machines
- Independent troubleshooting and fault correction on individual machines
- Operator training on how to work the system
- Installing and commissioning lines under the instruction of the site manager
- Collaboration in design changes/improvements together with R&D and the engineering departments
- Detecting faults, triggering and documenting the fault elimination process
- Completed apprenticeship as an industrial mechanic or a comparable field, further education to become a master engineer or technician preferable
- Several years of professional experience in a relevant position
- Can work independently
- Resilient, convincing personality with a strong customer and team orientation
- Good spoken and written English
- Good proficiency in working with a PC
- High level of commitment and mobility (no need to change your place of residence)
- Very great willingness to travel all over the world
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.