Service Technician (m/f/d)* for Mechanical Components
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
Around the world with a spanner? For our service team this is a part of everyday life. Krones technology is used by food and beverage manufacturers in more than 190 countries. This is why, for the installation, commissioning and support of our customers’ systems, we are looking for: Tinkerers who are fond of travelling, dare to try out something new and do not shy away from tackling tricky jobs with determination.
Do you recognise yourself here? Then come and join our team!
- Installation including the function and process commissioning of KRONES machines and lines
- Troubleshooting and fault removal
- Performing machine inspections and preventive maintenance work with subsequent customer consulting
- Flexible implementation of customer requests, adjustment and optimisation of applied technologies
- Communication with our specialists in the factories
- Instructing and training the operators and line personnel, as well as our international colleagues
- Successfully completed apprenticeship as a mechanical/mechatronics engineer with sound job experience
- Ideally further education to technician or master engineer level
- Alternatively, a degree in engineering, mechatronics or a comparable subject
- Confident in mechanical sequences, adjustment and maintenance tasks, piping and instrumentation diagrams, operational sequence diagrams and step sequences
- Initial experience in starting up process engineering lines, ideally from the field of food technology
- Professional experience in a field service environment preferable
- Resilient, convincing personality with a strong customer and team orientation
- Independent working manner and enjoyment in collaborating in global teams
- Very good spoken and written German and English
- Very great willingness to travel all over the world (approximately 90%)
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.