Service Technician (m/f/d)* for Process Technology
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
Food and beverages are manufactured and packed with Krones technology worldwide. This is only possible thanks to our service team which installs, commissions and looks after the systems in over 150 countries.
Are international deployments, job diversity and attractive basic conditions what you are looking for? Then come and join our team!
- Installation including the function and process commissioning of KRONES machines and lines
- Troubleshooting and fault removal
- Performing machine inspections and preventive maintenance work with subsequent customer consulting
- Flexible implementation of customer requests, adjustment and optimisation of applied technologies
- Communication with our specialists in the factories
- Instructing and training the operators and line personnel, as well as our international colleagues
- Completed apprenticeship as a brewer, maltster or dairy specialist with sound professional experience, ideally further education to master or technician level
- Alternatively: A degree in brewing, food technology or comparable
- Confident in process technology sequences, adjustment and maintenance tasks, piping and instrumentation diagrams, operational sequence diagrams and step sequences
- Initial experience in starting up process engineering lines, ideally from the field of food technology
- Professional experience in a field service environment preferable
- Resilient, convincing personality with a strong customer and team orientation
- Independent working manner and enjoyment in collaborating in global teams
- Good spoken and written English
- Very great willingness to travel all over the world (approximately 90%)
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Kathrin Atzhorn, phone 09401 70-2412. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.