Senior Cloud Frontend Developer
- Regensburg (Maximilianstraße)
- Communicating working hours
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as a Senior Cloud Frontend Developer!
- As an experienced member of an agile team, you will play a key role in developing the frontend of one of our scalable applications in our Cloud IIoT platform.
- From design and implementation to integration and production operation - you will accompany our solutions throughout their entire lifecycle as part of the Scrum team.
- You apply state-of-the-art practices such as Continuous Integration & Delivery, Deployment Architectures as well as Cloud technologies for highly scalable and fail-safe solutions.
- You engage with the latest technologies in the web front-end space.
- You work closely with our UI/UX designers and actively contribute your architecture & design experience.
- You have relevant practical experience in web development with Angular and TypeScript.
- You have already used cloud technologies (AWS, Azure) and realized cloud-based projects.
- In this context, you have implemented microservices and developed cloud-native.
- You are interested in challenging yourself by managing complex tasks.
- You have a deep technical understanding, value DevOps concepts and are also open to new trends and technologies.
- You love to successfully contribute your strong communication skills and organizational talent as a team player.
- In addition, you are passionate about your work, enjoy taking on responsibility and at the same time are willing to be given a lot of creative freedom.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.