Administrator (m/f/d)* Representative Office Hungary
- Budapest, Hungary
KRONES designs, develops, manufactures, and installs both machines and complete packaging lines. We have become one of the leading system suppliers for breweries and beverage producers as well as for the food, chemical and cosmetics industries. Over 16,500 employees worldwide strive for innovation and detail and ensure that each customer receives the best quality in product and service.
We are currently looking for candidates who want to make a difference and who wish to be part of our dynamic organization in Hungary.
- Support for the Head of Representative Office in day-to-day operations
- General assistant tasks such as scheduling, travel planning, preparation of presentations and analyses/evaluations as well as other organizational and administrative tasks
- Sales area-related maintenance of data in our CRM system
- Quotation preparation for retrofits in SAP
- Support in technical and commercial order processing
- Coordinating contact person for field service, subsidiaries and customers for retrofits and spare parts
- Successfully completed commercial or equivalent apprenticeship
- Structured, systematic and target-oriented functioning
- Confident handling of MS Office and SAP
- Economical grasp as well as technical grasp
- Organizational skills, empathy and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to perform
- Good command of English and Hungarian in words and writing
- German skills desirable
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.