Working Student - Solution Design/Pre-Sales
- Regensburg (Maximilianstraße)
- Communicating working hours
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as an Intern / Working Student Solution Design / Pre-Sales!
- You actively support the project management within the development of IT solution concepts.
- You clarify technical requirements with internal departments.
- You support the creation of offer and presentation documents.
- You create customer-specific quotation texts based on the IT solution concepts.
- You prepare information material for sales department.
- You actively participate in the standard quotation process.
- You are studying business administration, media informatics, media technology, industrial engineering, information science or are enrolled in a comparable course of study.
- You are already in the second half of your bachelor's studies or in your master's studies.
- You have a solid knowledge of MS Office.
- Your work is characterized by your analytical and solution-oriented way of thinking.
- You work independently as well as goal- and result-oriented.
- You enjoy working in a team and have excellent communication skills.
- Your organizational skills allow you to maintain an overview even in stressful situations.
- In addition to German, you also have business fluent language skills in English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.