Working student (m/f/d)* Digitalisation projects and processes
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
Others do their job. We are on a mission: We want to lead the food and beverage industry into a digital future – with solutions that not only promise the digital transformation, but consistently think it through to the end.
Your eyes light up when it comes to digitalization or automation? You want to make a difference in the world? And for that you are looking for people who share your passion? Then the Krones.digital community is the right place for you!
- Support of the project management and the operational areas in the handling of new products
- Analyze optimization potentials in business processes and create requirement specifications
- Assessment of templates and processes
- Improvement and development of templates and processes
- Coordination and follow-up of project meetings and/or workshops, as well as preparation of presentations
- Support of the division management in their work
- Studies in the field of automation technology, mechatronics, computer science, digital business, preferably with a focus on digitalization and/ or processes, or a comparable field of study
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of English
Do you have any questions? You will get more information on the position from Mrs. Laura Lehmann, Tel. +49 9401/70-1722. We look forward to receiving your application. Please note that we can only take complete application files (cover letter, CV, current transcript of grades from university, period of availability) into account.
In order to process your application efficiently and in a timely manner, please refer to the job-ID above and use our online form - it only takes 5 minutes.