Agile Process Manager
- Regensburg (Maximilianstraße)
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as an Agile Process Manager !
- You develop and optimize internal and cross-departmental processes and thus contribute to the further development of the entire company.
- You act as a competent contact person in (agile) process questions for colleagues and management.
- You are motivated to spread the agile mindset and know how to win internal interfaces and stakeholders for your topics.
- Through your network, you continuously identify potential for improvement across teams and departments and collaborate in their planning and implementation.
- Furthermore, you observe, analyze and evaluate new technologies, methods and players in the agile process environment on the market.
- You have a degree (e.g. business informatics, computer science, business administration with a focus on process or project management) or professional experience in the corresponding environment.
- You have already gained several years of experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach in agile software development, ideally in an international corporate environment.
- Due to your strong communication skills, you are always convincing and can present complex topics in an understandable way and at eye level.
- You enjoy networking and see yourself as a team player.
- Your working style is also characterized by independence and a sense of responsibility.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.