Working Student - Business Intelligence
- Regensburg (Maximilianstraße)
- Communicating working hours, Part-time
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as a working student business informatics - Business Intelligence!
- You are responsible for the systematic determination of requirements in the Self Service BI environment.
- You are responsible for the further development and maintenance of our internal Self Service BI solution and for the redesign and further development of reports in BI tools.
- With your open nature and communication skills, you support our stakeholders in defining their requirements.
- You help us define non-functional requirements (system guardrails).
- You support us in the further development of the data model, e.g. by validating large data sets.
- You are studying business informatics or a comparable field with a focus on IT.
- You have very good knowledge of the common MS Office programs and have ideally already gained some experience with BI tools.
- You have knowledge in the area of databases and ideally also in the area of data warehousing.
- You enjoy programming with the goal of prototypical implementations.
- You are characterized by a high degree of independence, willingness to learn and sense of responsibility.
- Communication at eye level and good teamwork are important to you.
- You have fluent German and at least good written and spoken English skills.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.