Networks Engineer (m/f/d)*
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
KRONES designs, develops, manufactures, and installs both machines and complete packaging lines. We have become one of the leading system suppliers for breweries and beverage producers as well as for the food, chemical and cosmetics industries. Over 16,500 employees worldwide strive for innovation and detail and ensure that each customer receives the best quality in product and service.
We are currently looking for candidates who want to make a difference and who wish to be part of our dynamic organization in Germany.
- Elaboration of offers for system networks
- Creation of customer-specific projects
- Cost-oriented engineering taking into account all concerns (structural conditions, availability requirements, compliance with technical standards, customer specifications)
- Design, implementation and support of:
- Network solutions with redundancy requirements (Cisco, Siemens, Allen Bradley)
- WLAN solutions (Cisco)
- Implementation of mobile LTE internet connections worldwide
- Implementation of projects with networked visualizations
- Network implementation of IoT edge devices with cloud connectivity
- Documentation of projects
- Degree in information technology, business informatics or comparable studies
- Good knowledge of networks (LAN, WAN, industrial WLAN, LTE, VPN) and TCP/IP, switching, routing, NAT, DSL, industrial networks (Azure Active Directory)
- Knowledge of Cisco routers, switches and vendor certifications from Cisco (CCNA, CCNP) desirable
- Familiarity with CAD layout plans and electrical circuit diagrams / EPLAN
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and SAP desirable
- Basic process knowledge in the field of filling and packaging technology, process technology and intralogistics
- Independent and autonomous work style
- Organizational skills in dealing with suppliers and service providers to handle customer projects
- Very good written and spoken English, further language skills desirable
- Willingness to travel worldwide (approx. 10%)
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.