Krones Nordic - Field Service Technician / Automatic Systems Mechanic (m/f/d)*
- Holte, Denmark
Krones is the market leader for the supply and manufacture of packaging machinery, to the beverage Industry.
At Krones we manufacture a wide range of machinery and help our customers by providing turnkey solutions. We are a subsidiary of Krones AG, Neutraubling, Germany, the world leader in the manufacture of fully integrated packaging and bottling line systems as well as integrated brew house and processing systems, IT solutions and warehouse logistics systems.
Who are we?
- We are plain-speaking people who focus on getting things right for our customers, so they can focus on their business.
- We work together and we do more.
- We strive to create an environment that allows our colleagues to do their best work, with a culture of respect and where each one of us upholds a high standard of excellence, in everything we do.
- We strive to hire and hold on to great people to ensure success and have fun along the way.
At Krones, we believe there is strength in diversity in all its forms. We value diverse perspectives and contributions to our work environment. We work hard to hire the best people and are particularly interested in people with a passion for great work who are always willing to go above and beyond for customers and each other.
Our vision is to be the outstanding supplier of choice through professional, motivated, and engaged employees.
- Installation and maintenance of our equipment at our customers
- Troubleshooting, upgrades and major repairs
- Technical advice to our customers
Qualifications and experiences
- Experience in dealing with automatic production systems
- Experience with troubleshooting on complicated production facilities
- Experience with TIC-welding/turning/Pneumatics is an advantage
- Experience with PLCs is an advantage
- Ability to communicate in English on a technical level
- German knowledge would be an advantage
- You are flexible, structured and responsible
- You meet customer expectations in a busy and challenging business environment
- You are stable and motivated to make an extra effort
- You can independently plan, organize and customize your job prioritization reaching your personal and work-related goals
- High willingness to travel (within Scandinavia and the Baltic states)
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now!
Any other questions? For further information, please contact Stefan Schleppueber (+45 88 32 33 20; email@example.com). We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.