Agile Senior Project Manager - R&D Digitalization
- Regensburg (Maximilianstraße)
- Communicating working hours, Full-time
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as an Agile Senior Project Manager - R&D Digitalization!
- You manage a wide range of development projects from the digitalization project portfolio.
- You are an important interface to product and program management, product owners, the development areas and the management.
- You take over the monitoring and reporting of projects with regard to progress, quality, budget and deadlines and independently initiate appropriate measures in the event of impending deviations.
- You coordinate and moderate the transfer of functional requirements from product management into solution concepts with concrete goals and work packages for the departments.
- You know how to win over internal interfaces/stakeholders for your topics.
- You are responsible for budget and capacity planning for your projects.
- You contribute to the conceptual design and implementation of new methods and processes and thus contribute to the further development of the department.
- You continuously develop the project team and proactively support the implementation of agile components.
- You have successfully completed a degree in a relevant field.
- You have several years of experience in project management in the field of mechanical engineering and / or software development.
- You are familiar with agile methods and frameworks and ideally already have experience as a Scrum Master.
- Ideally, you have already worked in scaled agile frameworks such as SAFe or LeSS in a corporate environment.
- You have experience in change management and understand how to inspire and guide colleagues through change.
- You have a great affinity for digitalization and software development and ideally already have some experience in this area.
- You have an understanding of business management and your analytical skills help you to monitor your projects from an economic and time perspective.
- You enjoy networking and are used to communicating with your internal and external interfaces at eye level.
- Due to your strong communication skills, you are able to diplomatically reconcile conflicts of interest and present complex topics in a comprehensible way.
- Your way of working is characterized by independence and initiative.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.