SAP MES - Thesis on the topic "Conception of a release strategy for cloud services".
- Altenstadt a.d. Waldnaab
- Communicating working hours, Part-time
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as in the context of a thesis on the topic "Conception of a release strategy for cloud services"!
- You evaluate deployment and update strategies for cloud services.
- In doing so, you take into account customer-specific enhancements in the standard cloud services.
- You create a concept based on the current state of the art.
- You develop a proof of concept (POC) in the context of SAP-based cloud services.
- You are studying (business) informatics, business administration, industrial engineering, mathematics or you are enrolled in a comparable course of study.
- You are enthusiastic about cloud technologies and have a technical interest.
- Ideally, you already have some experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- In addition to your open-mindedness, you distinguish yourself through your structured and independent way of working.
- You are interested in complex processes and issues.
- You can communicate well in German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.