Software Developer (m/f/d)* for Knowledge-Based AI
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
Others do their job. We are on a mission: We want to lead the food and beverage industry into a digital future – with solutions that not only promise the digital transformation, but consistently think it through to the end.
Your eyes light up when it comes to digitalization or automation? You want to make a difference in the world? And for that you are looking for people who share your passion? Then the Krones.digital community is the right place for you!
- Become part of a leading corporation and develop innovative AI-based digitalization solutions to meet the needs of tomorrow.
- You will use the latest solver technologies to cover broad fields of application in the context of machines and complete lines along the KRONES value chain and within the framework of a comprehensive digitalization strategy.
- You will take care of the software development and all related activities (testing, CI, benchmarking...) as part of a cross-functional team.
- A university or college degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, with a focus on knowledge representation and reasoning, knowledge-based AI/formal logic/logic programming, operations research or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of software engineering methods, software architecture, modularisation, CI, testing, benchmarking
- A well-founded knowledge of software interface technologies for adjoining systems (e.g. SCADA, PLC, MES, IOT, ERP, PLM, CPQ)
- Proficiency in a standardised modelling language such as UML/SysML
- Very good capacity to think both abstractly and logically
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.