Design Engineer (m/f/d)*
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
- Communicating working hours
Technology is your world? It is ours as well: Krones offers highly specialized systems and solutions for the beverage and food industry. From the brewhouse to the storage facility, we provide our customers with everything they need for their value creation. Our products are in use all over the world – as are our more than 16,500 employees.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Field of responsibility for automation PLC (TIA programming) and automation HMI (programming)
- On schedule and independent creation of software projects for packaging technology
- Development of modules for new electrotechnical functions
- Technical clarification, elaboration and programming of new concepts
- Independent provision, installation and testing of software for commissioning in the factory or on-site at the customer's premises
- Active troubleshooting and independent correction / problem solving at machine level and with interfaces to other machines
- Troubleshooting at the customer site
- Technical instruction of design engineers (training)
- Sales support
- Completed technical studies (e.g. electrical engineering / automation technology) or comparable knowledge
- Several years of professional experience in a relevant position
- Very good knowledge of the visualisation software ZenOn / VisiWin
- Very good knowledge of PLC Siemens S7 / Allen-Bradley advantageous
- Analytical and structured thinking skills
- Confident handling of electrical connection diagram (circuit diagrams)
- Communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Good to very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
- High willingness to travel worldwide
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.