Process Engineer / Process Technician (m/f/d)* Filling technology
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
- Communicating working hours
Technology is your world? It is ours as well: Krones offers highly specialized systems and solutions for the beverage and food industry. From the brewhouse to the storage facility, we provide our customers with everything they need for their value creation. Our products are in use all over the world – as are our more than 16,500 employees.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Independent process-technical clarification and processing of customer orders as well as development of new concepts
- Design and creation of process sequences for existing machines and systems based on flow diagrams
- Creation and adaptation of flow diagrams
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Adaptation / programming of SPS applications
- Post-documentation of the process flow in cooperation with programmers
- Successfully completed technical studies in the field of mechanical engineering, plant engineering, process engineering, food technology, brewing or similar
- Relevant professional experience in filling technology desirable
- Very good understanding of processes and knowledge of plant engineering
- Experience in fluid mechanics, pump hydraulics, technical thermodynamics, measurement and control technology and PLC automation desirable
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and SAP
- Very good methodical and analytical skills as well as target and result-oriented way of working
- Very good command of English and German
- Willingness to travel worldwide
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.