Process manager (m/f/d)* internal projects
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
Are you looking for an exciting field of activity in a multifaceted company? You will find just what you are looking for at Krones: As a technological group, we equip the food and beverage industry with everything it needs to create value. Krones systems and solutions are in use all over the world – where they contribute to the production of innumerable consumer items that enrich the life of millions of people each day.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Ensuring alignment for compliance with the process architecture, design principles and specifications from the strategy through committee work
- Establishing and further developing process management and the Group's process architecture in line with the Group strategy and design principles
- Developing and reviewing a process controlling system to support process management in coordination with the business units
- Ensuring the understanding and implementation of process-relevant roles and methods in the Group
- Planning and organisation of modelling workshops for process optimisation
- Contact person for all process-relevant issues
- Consistent linking of the end-to-end process and its support processes
- System-supported representation of process interrelationships and maintenance of the process responsible role holders
- Establishment and management of the global process repository
- Successfully completed studies in economics, computer science or a comparable course of study
- Relevant professional experience with tasks and focus on project management and/or process design
- Knowledge of automation/robotics process automation technologies desirable
- Convincing personality with a strong customer and team orientation
- Goal- and solution-oriented approach, self-reliance and initiative
- Very good command of English and German
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.