Project manager (m/f/d)* mechanical and plant engineering
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
Are you looking for an exciting field of activity in a multifaceted company? You will find just what you are looking for at Krones: As a technological group, we equip the food and beverage industry with everything it needs to create value. Krones systems and solutions are in use all over the world – where they contribute to the production of innumerable consumer items that enrich the life of millions of people each day.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Management of international customer projects in the beverage and food industry for the fields of process, filling and packaging technology, from individual machines and complete lines up to turn-key projects
- Worksheets, clarification and adjustment of quotations, including technical and commercial contract specifications in coordination and cooperation with the contract managers
- Contract-compliant project execution including active project controlling with regard to deadline, budget and quality until successful project completion
- Early identification of commercial and technical risks including countermeasures through adequate escalation and claim management
- Elaboration of project reports and reporting including presentation to customers and top management
- Management and coordination of interdisciplinary project teams
- Completed studies in engineering, in the field of food/beverage technology or a comparable field or comparable adequate qualification
- Relevant professional experience in mechanical and plant engineering for the beverages industry
- Experience in project management desirable
- Customer-oriented manner and action
- Ideally business management knowledge
- Very good written and spoken English and German, further language skills advantageous
- Flexible work assignment according to project requirements combined with a high willingness to travel
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.