Senior Software Developer (m/f/d)* for knowledge-based AI
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
Others do their job. We are on a mission: We want to lead the food and beverage industry into a digital future – with solutions that not only promise the digital transformation, but consistently think it through to the end.
Your eyes light up when it comes to digitalization or automation? You want to make a difference in the world? And for that you are looking for people who share your passion? Then the Krones.digital community is the right place for you!
- Developing innovative AI-based digitisation solutions using current solver technologies
- Development of broad fields of application in the context of machines and lines as well as along the KRONES value chain within the framework of an overarching digitalization strategy
- Software development and all associated activities (testing, CI, benchmarking...) as part of a cross-functional team
- Development and implementation of training courses for the multiplication of know-how within the Krones Group
- Continuous technology scouting and knowledge transfer for the development of new solutions
- Development and follow-up of guidelines and best practices for knowledge-based AI systems within the framework of the AI competence centre
- Occasional technical leadership of development activities
- A university or college degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, with a focus on knowledge representation and reasoning, knowledge-based AI/formal logic/logic programming, operations research or equivalent
- Several years of professional experience in the development and rollout of software systems with a focus on Answer Set Programming (ASP), Python; (alternatively CPLEX, ILP/CSP/SMT/SAT systems etc.)
- Very good knowledge of software engineering methods, software architecture, modularisation, CI, testing, benchmarking
- A well-founded knowledge of software interface technologies for adjoining systems (e.g. SCADA, PLC, MES, IOT, ERP, PLM, CPQ)
- Proficiency in a standardised modelling language such as UML/SysML
- Very good capacity to think both abstractly and logically
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Good to very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
- Experience in working with international teams desirable
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.