Senior Developer (m/f/d)* Technical Optics
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
Digitalization? For Krones this is not just an abstract hype. It is our reality – and we live it out both in our normal working day and in our product world. For, on the one hand, we are presented with the daily challenge of supplying over 16,500 employees worldwide with viable IT. On the other, we develop innovative solutions and strategies for our customers from the international food and beverage industries to prepare them for their digital transformation.
Would you like to help design the IT environment of an international technological group? Come and support us!
- Independent planning and implementation of complex and innovative development projects in the field of technical optics with independent coordination of all necessary parameters
- Verification of the development with regard to the technical and economic feasibility
- Introduction, support and maintenance of optical technologies
- Independent establishment and coordination of research and development cooperations
- Conception and implementation of cross-departmental training courses in the subject area
- Cross-divisional contact person and knowledge carrier for the main task of technical optics
- Successfully completed Master's degree in the relevant field, doctorate desirable
- Several years of professional experience in the development of optical systems such as image processing systems, imaging optics and lighting technology
- Profound knowledge of optical components and devices
- Confident handling of relevant software tools for optical design and simulation
- Confident handling of optronic measurement technology and sensor technology
- Good communication skills
- Good to very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.