Electrical Design Engineer (m/f/d)* - EPLAN
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
- Communicating working hours
Technology is your world? It is ours as well: Krones offers highly specialized systems and solutions for the beverage and food industry. From the brewhouse to the storage facility, we provide our customers with everything they need for their value creation. Our products are in use all over the world – as are our more than 16,500 employees.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- On-schedule preparation of hardware plans and independent conduction of adjustments to special customer requests
- Independent technical review of order and installation layout drawing
- Independent clarification and optimisation of the electrotechnical interfaces to other machines or to the superordinated line
- Drawing of the entire plan in EPLAN
- Creation of the order parts lists in SAP as well as independent release
- Compilation and maintenance of documentation from creation to archiving
- Processing of new machines and complaints
- Completed technical studies (electrical engineering) or further training as an electrical engineer or master electrician
- Basic knowledge of SAP (e.g. PDM module) desirable
- Knowledge of special software is advantageous (e.g. RACOS or EPLAN)
- Strong analytical and communication skills, ability to work under pressure and team orientation
- Good to very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.