Project Manager (m/f/d)* Product Development
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
- Communicating working hours
Technology is your world? It is ours as well: Krones offers highly specialized systems and solutions for the beverage and food industry. From the brewhouse to the storage facility, we provide our customers with everything they need for their value creation. Our products are in use all over the world – as are our more than 16,500 employees.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Management of across development projects in compliance with internal processes and defined systematics
- Leading interdisciplinary project teams
- Planning, organising and coordinating product development projects, including resource planning
- Ensuring and controlling project goals while adhering to function, deadline, quality specifications and costs
- Preparing and presenting project results to management committees
- Cooperation with scientific institutes and research facilities
- Completed technical studies in mechatronics, automation technology, STEM subjects (mathematics, information technology, natural sciences, technology) or other engineering sciences
- Relevant professional experience in project management and product development
- Confident use of project management methods
- Knowledge of agile project management desirable
- High affinity to automation / digitalisation topics
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering in filling and packaging technology desirable
- High degree of innovativeness and ability to work under pressure
- Very good methodical and analytical skills
- Strong teamwork, communication and conflict management skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, SAP
- Very good command of English and German
- Willingness to travel worldwide
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.