Transport Device Operator (m/f/d)* Plant Rosenheim - limited until 30. April 2024
- Communicating working hours
Are you looking for an exciting field of activity in a multifaceted company? You will find just what you are looking for at Krones: As a technological group, we equip the food and beverage industry with everything it needs to create value. Krones systems and solutions are in use all over the world – where they contribute to the production of innumerable consumer items that enrich the life of millions of people each day.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Transport of marked goods from defined pick-up point to specified storage/delivery point with electric pallet truck and forklift truck
- Picking, provisioning and full reporting of KANBAN
- Checking the technical condition of the vehicle incl. battery maintenance
- Responsibility for securing the load
- Scan of transport goods
- Creation of delivery notes in SAP in the event of a change of plant
- Performing of simple office tasks
- Completed vocational training desirable
- Relevant professional experience in field of logistics
- Valid forklift licence and good knowledge of driving forklift trucks required
- Experience in handling MS Office and SAP
- Reliability and responsibility
- Good to very good knowledge of written and spoken German
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.