Welder (m/f/d)* Pipe Production
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
- 2 shift model
Technology is your world? It is ours as well: Krones offers highly specialized systems and solutions for the beverage and food industry. From the brewhouse to the storage facility, we provide our customers with everything they need for their value creation. Our products are in use all over the world – as are our more than 16,500 employees.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Welding of welded parts, welded constructions and/or piping according to drawing and work plan
- Marking out, aligning, welding parts according to drawing and levelling weld seams if necessary
- Setting and adjusting welding parameters; if necessary, also defining welding sequences
- Operating the machine, analysing faults and eliminating the causes of faults
- Rebuilding welding fixtures and fitting additional equipment
- Alignment, testing and measuring of welded parts incl. self-testing, detection of faults and creation of fault messages
- Selection and use of tools, clamping devices and auxiliary materials according to technical and economic aspects
- Modifying and optimising CNC welding programmes or creating them independently (workshop programme)
- Successfully completed training as a plant mechanic, fitter, industrial mechanic or comparable qualification
- Advanced training in all TIG welding processes
- Experience in manual or orbital welding (with and without filler metal)
- Knowledge in SAP
- Can work independently
- Good to very good knowledge of written and spoken German
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.