Managing Director (m/f/d)* for Krones Digital Solutions India
- Bangalore, India
Others do their job. We are on a mission: We want to lead the food and beverage industry into a digital future – with solutions that not only promise the digital transformation, but consistently think it through to the end.
Your eyes light up when it comes to digitalization or automation? You want to make a difference in the world? And for that you are looking for people who share your passion? Then the Krones.digital community is the right place for you!
- You are responsible for the company as a whole. In this regard you recognize and prevent risks to the company.
- Through an expressive employer branding, you ensure that the awareness of KRONES.digital in the Indian IT/Software market increases.
- You represent KRONES.digital to customers, authorities and employees in the region and in the country.
- You are responsible for the legitimacy of business operations, signing contracts and official documents and ensuring compliance with local and international laws (e. g. tariff law, labor law, social security law, tax law, ...).
- You coordinate your decisions (e. g. personnel decisions) closely and consequently with the headquarters and take part in regular reconciliation dates.
- As a managing director you are in charge of the disciplinary and professional leadership of the employees of the subsidiary.
- You fulfill the role of an internal promoter, motivator and advertiser for digitalization products and IT solutions and optimize overall sales activities for digital products.
- You identify and analyze local development and market trends, discuss them within the relevant internal interfaces and implement the derived strategies in your country.
- You transfer the central strategic instructions into concrete projects, and you are responsible for the implementation of these strategic targets in the local environment.
- You are responsible for the local infrastructure and infrastructure-related decisions in line with the agreed budgets.
- You are in charge of the preparation of the Profit & Loss statement, tax-related topics, financial results, and various balance sheet items.
- You manage and guide the regular day2day administrative tasks in conjunction of leading a legal entity.
- You build a hybrid office concept via shared desk offices in India and offer your employees an attractive working environment.
- You are in charge of supplier management and the associated budget control.
- You successfully completed a technical or economics degree or have well-founded knowledge of engineering and business management acquired in another manner.
- You have a minimum of 7- 10 years intensive professional knowledge in a General Management or comparable management function.
- You have founded experience in leading international IT and Software-Teams and were able to build up a corresponding network already.
- You are aware of the war of talent for Software and IT developers in the Indian market with an understand how to keep developer team productivity high through Sprint Velocity.
- You have a solid understanding of how to find and convince new talents to work for KRONES.digital and how to continuously develop their skills and keep employee loyalty high.
- You possess strong leadership skills to provide a balanced combination of leadership and team orientation to employees in India, Asia Pacific and the global network.
- You have already gained substantial knowledge and experience in information technology, Software development and digital product.
- You have the will and the willingness to further develop the organisation and structures based on the proved and tested.
- You are an active and creative thinker with a positive motivational and charismatic personality.
- You think like an entrepreneur, act target-oriented and pursue a holistic and international approach.
- You have a high degree of intercultural skills, social competence and loyalty.
- You bring a fundamental understanding for modern working structures (e.g. matrix, international, hybrid).
- You have a business fluent command of the language of the country of deployment and are also fluent in English.
- You have an understanding of how to set and run a software development company and are able to recognize and prevent risks to the company.
- You determine the situation on the local, regional and global market, which allows you to identify possible market gaps and develop solutions to close these gaps.
- You have already gained knowledge in converting the strategic instructions of the executive board into concrete projects and developing strategies on your own initiative with the aim of sustainably increasing turnover and yield of the subsidiary.
- You are able to identify measures to achieve objectives and counteracting in case of deviations in plans.
- You have already gained knowhow in digitalization value adding function for automation industry and all its relevant markets in Asia-Pacific and globally.
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Dr. Michael Kozak, phone +66 2 763-6468. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.