Head (m/f/d)* of People and Communication
- Bangalore, India
Others do their job. We are on a mission: We want to lead the food and beverage industry into a digital future – with solutions that not only promise the digital transformation, but consistently think it through to the end.
Your eyes light up when it comes to digitalization or automation? You want to make a difference in the world? And for that you are looking for people who share your passion? Then the Krones.digital community is the right place for you!
- Lead the HR and Communication function, including strategy, workforce and resource planning, people management and progress monitoring
- Establishment of a high-performance HR team, in particular in the areas of recruiting, personnel development, employer branding and organizational development
- Shape the way the People & Communications Division works, ensuring the delivery of state-of-the-art People management solutions, processes, and tools with a focus on further digitalization for efficiency and analytics
- Foster active collaboration and partnership across the organization and the relevant interfaces
- Foster an inclusive organizational culture that promotes unity and cohesion to stimulate the enthusiasm and innovation of employees around our strategy and vision
- Establishment and management of additional external service providers in own field of responsibility
- Close coordination with and functional reporting to the central HR and communications departments HR Asia/Pacific and KRONES.digital
- Active support and participation in the buildup of the company as part of the company management team
- Define, establish, and develop a strong employer brand in the Indian labor market and within the company
- Proven experience in a Head of People – or similar – role preferably in a complex, fast-growing international tech environment
- Several years of experience in the field of Recruiting and Employer Branding
- In-depth knowledge of the Indian IT/SW-Employee-Market
- A passion for working in a multicultural organizational environment
- Technical understanding and affinity in the field of software development and IT
- Thinks digital and acts entrepreneurial
- Very good English skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Proactive personality that just love to get things done
- Balanced combination of leadership and team orientation
- Positive motivational personality
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Dr. Michael Kozak, phone +66 2 763-6468. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.