Technical Customer Consultant (m/f/d)* Electrics or Inspection Technology
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
Others do their job. We are on a mission: We want to lead the food and beverage industry into a digital future – with solutions that not only promise the digital transformation, but consistently think it through to the end.
Your eyes light up when it comes to digitalization or automation? You want to make a difference in the world? And for that you are looking for people who share your passion? Then the Krones.digital community is the right place for you!
- National and international customer support (after sales) for customers, service technicians, branches and external plants
- Assuming responsibility for plant, filling and process technology in the customer support
- Reliable diagnosis of technical problems
- Processing of complaints
- Effective troubleshooting on the phone and via teleservice or video conferencing (augmented reality)
- Documentation of solution paths as well as creation of reports regarding call/error sources and creation of FAQs
- System-technical recording of incoming calls in the sales force (case management)
- Implementation of technical training measures
- Permanent further training with regard to the latest Krones machine and system technology
- Successfully completed technical training with further training as technician or master
- Alternatively: completed studies or knowledge acquired in another way
- Extensive professional experience in a relevant position
- Knowledge of plant, filling and process technology (especially in the field of electrics or inspection technology) desirable
- Customer orientation, commitment, ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Flexibility and willingness to work shifts and on weekends (24/7/365)
- Very good spoken and written English and German
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Christina Bauer, phone 09401 70-1573. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.