Software Developer (m/f/d)* HMI - Windows Client
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
Others do their job. We are on a mission: We want to lead the food and beverage industry into a digital future – with solutions that not only promise the digital transformation, but consistently think it through to the end.
Your eyes light up when it comes to digitalization or automation? You want to make a difference in the world? And for that you are looking for people who share your passion? Then the Krones.digital community is the right place for you!
- Creation and implementation of Windows client design concepts in the near-production environment
- Conception, implementation and testing of scripts and .net components
- Creation and configuration of software packages for automated installation
- Development of HMI (machine visualisation) software with a focus on the development of the (Windows) operating system
- Analysis and elimination of errors in the Windows client operating system area
- Working in an agile development team
- Cooperation with software architects, product owners and international development teams
- Completed studies (engineering science, STEM) or comparable vocational training
- Relevant professional experience in the operation and administration of Windows client operating systems
- Sound knowledge about IT infrastructure, IT security and network technology
- Experience in the areas .net framework, C#, Powershell
- Knowledge of handling tools, e.g. Visual Studio, Git, YAML and Azure DevOps desirable
- Knowledge of virtualisation desirable
- Experience in the field of industrial software is advantageous
- Analytical ability, target orientation and structured, sustainable way of working
- High level of capacity for teamwork and self-motivation
- Good spoken and written English and German
- Mobile work possible by arrangement
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.