Configuration Manager (m/f/d)* Packing and Palettizing Technology
- Rosenheim, Germany
- Communicating working hours
Technology is your world? It is ours as well: Krones offers highly specialized systems and solutions for the beverage and food industry. From the brewhouse to the storage facility, we provide our customers with everything they need for their value creation. Our products are in use all over the world – as are our more than 16,500 employees.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Configuration development on product level for the quotation process and order BOMs
- Creation and documentation of product-specific configuration structure diagrams
- Creation of object dependencies and variant configuration
- Information, training and instruction of the users in innovations of the product configuration
- Recording and coordination of functional, construction, procurement, assembly, price and process specifications
- Troubleshooting and correction at machine level
- Preferably successfully completed electrical engineering
- Alternatively: successfully completed vocational training as an electrical engineer; additional qualification as technician advantageous
- Several years of relevant professional experience
- Knowledge in the packing and palettizing technology product area and in the quotation and order process desirable
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinking ability
- Distinct communication and teamwork skills
- Safe handling of SAP and MS Office
- Good command of English and German
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Christina Bauer, phone 09401 70-1573. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.