Project Coordinator (m/f/d)* PLM and Engineering
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
- Communicating working hours
Technology is your world? It is ours as well: Krones offers highly specialized systems and solutions for the beverage and food industry. From the brewhouse to the storage facility, we provide our customers with everything they need for their value creation. Our products are in use all over the world – as are our more than 16,500 employees.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Processing, support and handling of comprehensive topics in the environment of product lifecycle management (PLM) and methods in engineering
- Planning, development and implementation of project measures in the agile project environment for PLM as well as new methods in engineering
- Supporting the project management in the implementation of cross-departmental/divisional projects
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with internal deadlines as well as active intervention in case of deviations
- Identification and information of relevant project participants on steps to be defined around PLM and methods in engineering
- Co-design and support in the content editing of backlogs (e.g. Azure DevOps) for PLM and methods in engineering
- Support with reports in coordination with the project managers and the process owners
- Completed studies in a technical field, e.g. in the area of engineering sciences
- Several years of professional experience in the engineering environment desirable
- Relevant experience in the project management environment
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps advantageous
- Personal initiative and high sense of responsibility
- Strong teamworking and communication skills
- Good to very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.