Senior Consultant (m/f/d)* Center of Competence - Quality
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
- Communicating working hours
You are thrilled by extraordinary ideas and want to make a difference with your work? Then you perfectly fit into the Krones team. We create technologies and solutions that beverage producers all over the world rely on. From the filling line to the digital factory, we make our customers' visions come true. The motor of our innovation power? 16,500 employees living the spirit of invention every day anew.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Cooperation in the concretisation and cross-divisional implementation of the Krones quality strategy
- Participation/leadership in/of quality projects
- Strategic concept development incl. systematic identification of improvement potential incl. development of recommendations in cooperation with the departments
- Coordinating planning, development and cross-functional implementation of measures in overarching quality projects
- Analysis of cost structures incl. derivation and implementation of suitable improvement measures
- Development and monitoring of preventive quality key performance indicators
- Development and cross-departmental implementation of new quality concepts along the Krones processes
- Processing, support and handling of the assigned specialist topics/projects/processes from a business management point of view
- Successfully completed studies in engineering, economics, information science or a comparable field of study
- Relevant professional experience in the quality environment
- Knowledge of project management methods desirable
- Safe handling of SAP and MS Office
- Strong communication skills and persuasiveness
- Personal initiative and high sense of responsibility
- Good to very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.