Solutions Architect (m/f/d)* Central Architecture
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
Others do their job. We are on a mission: We want to lead the food and beverage industry into a digital future – with solutions that not only promise the digital transformation, but consistently think it through to the end.
Your eyes light up when it comes to digitalization or automation? You want to make a difference in the world? And for that you are looking for people who share your passion? Then the Krones.digital community is the right place for you!
- Development, coordination and documentation of the solution architectures at the interface between the KRONES vision and strategy, internal and external requirements as well as the technical implementation by the development departments
- Specification and assurance of a future-oriented system architecture and documentation of the development
- Responsibility for topics from sensor to cloud application (machine automation, HMI, line control, edge device, IoT platform Share2Act, Business Technology Platform SAP)
- Responsibility for architecture principles
- Technology and trend scouting as well as ensuring the technological state of the art
- Successfully completed studies in information technology or a comparable degree course
- Relevant professional experience in IT cross-sectional topics as well as the design of complex IT systems
- Industry experience in the area of machine and plant engineering as well as IoT an advantage
- Extensive knowledge in automation and specific knowledge of machine software, automation components, HMI modules, machine and line control, MES software and cloud products
- Experience in defining comprehensible, overarching target images as well as deriving implementation steps for specific problems
- Strong communication skills at eye level
- Persuasiveness and assertiveness
- Fluent proficiency in spoken and written German and English
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Christina Bauer, phone 09401 70-1573. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.