Electronics Engineer (m/f/d)* Control Cabinet Production
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
- 2 shift model, Full-time
Technology is your world? It is ours as well: Krones offers highly specialized systems and solutions for the beverage and food industry. From the brewhouse to the storage facility, we provide our customers with everything they need for their value creation. Our products are in use all over the world – as are our more than 16,500 employees.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Carrying out wiring work on control cabinet modules or wiring work on assemblies according to circuit diagrams and customer order parts lists
- Carrying out electronic/electrical installation of the assemblies until completion
- Carrying out functional tests according to work instructions and test records with regard to function, quality and safety equipment
- Independent implementation of changes in coordination with the line manager
- Identifying errors and rectifying them independently in coordination with the line manager or the design department
- Assigning picked parts to assemblies, according to the circuit diagram and the assembly list
- Carrying out simple mechanical work (drilling, thread cutting, screwing on sheet metal clamps, switches, contactors)
- Parts tracking at the PC in the SAP module
- Entering order messages at the PC
- Relevant, completed vocational training
- Additional, subject-specific experience is advantageous
- Experience in the area of electrics and electrical engineering
- Experience in control cabinet production desirable
- High ability to work in a team and willingness to perform
- Preparedness to work in shifts (2-shift)
- Basic knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Good to very good knowledge of written and spoken German
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Christina Bauer, phone 09401 70-1573. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.