IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Regensburg (Maximilianstraße)
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as IT Infrastructure Engineer!
- You are responsible for the infrastructure of the development, test and operational environments for all our products (machine, PLC, HMI, Readykit, Share2Act, SAP BTP) nationally as well as internationally.
- You are sparring partner for the internal departments for the development infrastructure.
- You always keep an eye on the latest innovations regarding all infrastructurally relevant topics.
- You ensure the ability of our international and national development teams to work on the basis of a globally standardized and highly available infrastructure.
- Your tasks also include the continuous optimization of processes through automation/digitalization in the development-relevant areas in cooperation with the DevOps.
- You lead cross-company projects in the infrastructure environment based on the given budget and are driver/enabler.
- You manage external suppliers and coordinate between internal interfaces.
- You have a degree in IT or a comparable education.
- You have advanced knowledge in various scripting languages and a very good general technical understanding.
- You are a network expert and ideally have a CCNA or CCNP certificate.
- You have advanced knowledge with various onPrem hypervisors (VMware, Microsoft, etc.) & also common cloud platforms like AWS and/or Azure.
- Your work style includes analytical and solution-oriented thinking, as well as the ability to view process flows and interrelationships holistically.
- Your working style also demonstrates independence as well as result-oriented work.
- You enjoy working in a team and coordinating several interfaces as well as communicating with others comes easily to you.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.