Project Manager (m/f/d)* Global Service Level Agreements
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
- Communicating working hours
Technology is your world? It is ours as well: Krones offers highly specialized systems and solutions for the beverage and food industry. From the brewhouse to the storage facility, we provide our customers with everything they need for their value creation. Our products are in use all over the world – as are our more than 16,500 employees.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Supporting the disciplinary manager of the team in the definition and continuous development of the target image (tasks, competences, responsibilities, etc.) of the "Project Manager Service Level Agreements (SLA)” function incl. global guidelines and requirements
- Development of the necessary processes/ KPIs/ tools and their establishment in the new Krones system landscape
- Discussion, coordination and detailing of the contents with those responsible in the regions as well as other interfaces, such as the Digital Service Centre
- Organisation, coordination and monitoring of the training for SLA project managers in the regional areas
- Roll-out and sustainable implementation of the processes, guidelines and corresponding tools for SLAs in the regions
- Establishment of a reporting system to ensure project quality and identification of critical issues
- Monitoring of the most important SLA contracts in the group, and resolution of problems or conflicts together with customers and internal departments
- Definition and implementation of measures to economically optimise SLAs and increase customer satisfaction
- Successfully completed technical or economic studies; alternatively further education as technician or business economist
- Relevant, cross-plant operations and maintenance experience in the beverage industry
- Deep knowledge of project management in the LCS business including corresponding processes and tools
- Ideally knowledge in the field of data analysis and sales
- Resilient, convincing personality with distinct customer orientation
- Experienced handling of SAP and MS Office
- Very good methodical and analytical skills as well as target and result-oriented way of working
- Relevant international experience
- High intercultural competence as well as very good command of English and German
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.