Order Administrator (m/f/d)*
- Communicating working hours
Technology is your world? It is ours as well: Krones offers highly specialized systems and solutions for the beverage and food industry. From the brewhouse to the storage facility, we provide our customers with everything they need for their value creation. Our products are in use all over the world – as are our more than 16,500 employees.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Independent processing of customer orders
- Clarifying technical problems with the responsible interfaces (internal and external)
- Active cooperation in different projects
- SAP data maintenance (parts list, material)
- Preparation of project-related documents
- Active troubleshooting and correction in the own field of activity
- Active cooperation in design modifications
- Creation of process diagrams
- Component selection and component design
- Completed training in the industrial or technical field with further training as technician/master craftsman/engineer
- Alternatively: completed engineering degree
- Good knowledge in SAP
- Fun in dealing with different IT programs in the context of the order processing
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary manner
- Resilience and great willingness to learn
- Good to very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.