Lead Development Engineer (m/f/d)* Product Development
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
- Communicating working hours
You are thrilled by extraordinary ideas and want to make a difference with your work? Then you perfectly fit into the Krones team. We create technologies and solutions that beverage producers all over the world rely on. From the filling line to the digital factory, we make our customers' visions come true. The motor of our innovation power? 16,500 employees living the spirit of invention every day anew.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Responsibility for the development of functions, systems and equipment in filling lines (from conception and technical design to constructive implementation and support of production and commissioning)
- Elaboration of the mechatronic design and its detailing
- Technical leadership of the interdisciplinary engineering team with responsibility for quality, budget and deadlines
- Coordination of the constructive, cross-module design scopes
- Planning, carrying out, evaluating and documenting tests and making the associated deductions
- Presentation and discussion of development-relevant information and results with internal and external stakeholders
- Completed studies or relevant doctorate in the field of mechanical engineering, mechatronics, production and automation technology or similar
- Several years of professional experience in product development and design methodology in the field of special machine engineering
- Extensive technical knowledge combined with analytical thinking and methodical working style
- Experience in model-based development desired
- Independent, structured and conscientious way of working
- Creative, flexible and team-oriented personality
- Good to very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.