Purchaser (m/f/d)* local procurement - internal supply and services
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
Are you looking for an exciting field of activity in a multifaceted company? You will find just what you are looking for at Krones: As a technological group, we equip the food and beverage industry with everything it needs to create value. Krones systems and solutions are in use all over the world – where they contribute to the production of innumerable consumer items that enrich the life of millions of people each day.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Obtaining information on prices, suppliers, technical innovations for tools or services (indirect material)
- Conducting price and contract negotiations as well as supplier selection, offer comparison, contract preparation
- Creation of the invitation to tender, assessment of quotations and preparation for the award in cooperation with the technical specialist department
- Permanent optimisation of the procurement situation as well as negotiations on quantities, prices, delivery dates and conditions, cost absorption, claim management, risk assessment of projects
- Active collaboration in all topics of the product group strategy as well as processing in the SAP environment and preparation of meaningful analyses for supplier management with Excel and Power BI
- Degree in a technical or commercial subject (preferably industrial engineering) or comparable qualification with further training
- Relevant professional experience in the purchase of tools and/or services
- Knowledge in national and international contract management
- Strong communication skills and very good negotiation skills
- Cost-conscious thinking and acting
- Good knowledge of SAP and MS Office products, especially Excel and Power-BI
- Very good spoken and written German and English
- Willingness to travel
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.