Sales Manager (m/f/d)* Process Technology
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
Are you looking for an exciting field of activity in a multifaceted company? You will find just what you are looking for at Krones: As a technological group, we equip the food and beverage industry with everything it needs to create value. Krones systems and solutions are in use all over the world – where they contribute to the production of innumerable consumer items that enrich the life of millions of people each day.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Sales management of operational sales activities in accordance with the current Sales Policy
- Active order processing and aftersales for existing and new process technology plant construction projects that were and are offered and handled via Krones AG
- Support in order processing and aftersales for existing and new process technology and plant construction projects that run through the Krones process technology business units and entities
- Preparation and clarification of offers for projects in the field of process technology with procurement of all necessary data
- Implementation of strategic and cross-sectional targets within the sales area
- Results-oriented conduct of negotiations including ensuring compliance with all contractual bases
- Derivation of measures from the market and customer analyses to enhance the market and the customers and support for product development / R&D
- Customer support (internal/external) as well as presentations at the customer in cooperation with local branches or agencies
- Interface function to sub-suppliers and to order processing for process technology
- Completed technical and/or economic studies
- Profound knowledge in the field of process technology and plant construction
- Technical understanding
- Knowledge of tools such as CRM, SAP, SDCC, as well as detailed knowledge of common MS Office applications
- Enhanced methodological competence in terms of maintaining customer relationships, project management, etc.
- Assertiveness, confident manner and organisational skills
- Open, enthusiastic nature with a strong team player mentality and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial, strategic and process-oriented thinking and acting, strong analytical skills and professional appearance
- Robust knowledge of business English, intercultural competence
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.